It's been a while since I've done an OOTD post, I've not been inspired recently I guess but yesterday I was feeling the cold and Autumn creeping in so I decided to change it up a little.
Bye bye maxi skirts and sandals, hello tights and boots!
What I'm wearing:
- Military waterfall cardigan - Dorothy Perkins
- Tank top - Topshop
- Skirt - Topshop
- Tights - somewhere very glam like M&S probably
- Boots - Faith
I don't usually wear skirts purely because I find them hard to match to tops and I don't like the disjointed look but this high-waisted skirt is great because of the thick black elastic sides.
The black helps it to blend in with the top and cleverly gives the illusion of a smaller waist!
Still obsessed with my 'Lorraine chain' I wore my gold 42" Lisa Taubes chain long paired with an Alex Monroe Clover Key short necklace which I purchased from my fave site Accessories Online.
Now on to my favourite part of any outfit, which bag candy did I choose?
After almost a year of religiously using my Miu Miu Vitello Lux I packed it away into it's dust bag yesterday and decided to show another handbag some love.
Handbag of choice - Large Chloe Kerala in dark brown.
There is no question about it this bag is my favourite handbag in my collection, I love the deep brown colour, the mix of silver and gold hardware, touches of bronze leather and the equine inspired touches.
I kept my make-up pretty simple yesterday, fresh face with a strong black winged eyeliner.
- Foundation - Guerlain Lingerie De Peau
- Setting Powder - Sleek Luminous Pressed Powder ( re-discovered and LOVE)
- Under eye concealer - Benefit Erase Paste (2nd pot almost all gone)
- Eyeshadow - Sin primer potion with Urban Decay Naked palette Sidecar all over lid.
- Eyeliner - Illamasqua Abyss Precision Liner ( LOVE)
- Mascara - Benefit Bad Gal lash
- Bronzer - Mac Harmony contour blush
- Blush - Mac Mineralize blush in Gentle
So how did I spend yesterday?
Doing a little shopping of course. I have no restraint when it comes to YSL lipsticks and picked up two of their new range Rouge Pur Couture so expect a review soon.
Have you changed your style for Autumn yet? What are you loving? I am desperate for some shearling boots!